Date: 19 September, 2012 (Wed)
Time: 1845 – 2130
Venue: 1/F, Function Room, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
Admission Fee: Free of charge
|Welcome speech by Mr. Francis Fong, Chairman of HKAIM
- The trend of digital advertising industry in HK
- Introduction on the Graduate Support Scheme
|Sharing by Mr. Ralph Szeto, Business Development Director, CMRS Digital Solutions Limited
- Social Marketing Campaigns Demo
- Be a Communicator of Digital and Social Media for Marketing
|Sharing by Mr. Johnny Wong, CEO, Hotmob Limited
- Digital Marketing Campaign/ App Demo
- How Can One be a Consultant in Mobile Marketing?
|Sharing by Mr. Jeff Ng, General Manager (HK), Guru Online
- Latest Social Media Marketing Campaign
- What is “Social Media Marketing Specialist”?
|Sharing by Mr. Willy Lai, Business Director, Fimmick
- Multi-channel (Web, Mobile and Social) Marketing Campaign
- Who is qualified to be “Multi-channel Marketing Specialist”?
|Sharing by Mr. Kevin Huang, CEO, Pixel Media
- Trend of Paid Online Advertising in HK
- How Can One be a Competent “Online Media Placement” Professional?
- The representatives of the above mentioned companies will take Q&A of students, and discuss the overall job opportunities and prospects of the digital advertising industry